I love my wife more than anything else. From the moment I saw her for the first time, I fell in love with her. I am willing to do anything for her, this has not changed over the years.
We first met at the university. We are all students majoring in drama. This is the first day we saw an acting class for the first time. She has chocolate brown eyes, and dark brown curly hair sets off her temperament. On the first day, we kept staring at each other, and when we became partners, we knew it was destiny.
"My name is Margaret," she said to her when I walked up to her after class.
I took her hand and kissed her.
"Henry," I replied.
Then she took one of my long braids and wrapped it around her finger, staring into my eyes, biting her lip. This is an amazing meeting, and there will be a better ending later that evening.
The next night, we started our first date, which was a drama by SueƱo. We held hands throughout the performance, and then I drove her to the dormitory. Every day after that was like a love story. We have experienced good times and bad times. We broke up and reunited. Through all this, one thing has never changed for me, I love her and I am willing to do anything for her.
After graduation, we got married and achieved great success in the stage performance industry. We are considered a power couple, and always play romantic roles opposite each other. It is easy to bring our sincere love for each other to the stage, and it is also good to make money from it.
One day, our lives took a turn. When an audience approached us, we had just successfully completed the stage play "Clean House".
"It was an amazing performance," he said, with a creepy British accent.
"Why thank you, you are so cute," Margaret said, holding my hand.
I can see that this person makes her creepy, but as a talented actress, she can perform very well.
"I have looked at you two for a long time," he continued, staring at Marguerite with his pale blue eyes. "I like your work very much. Every performance is fascinating, and I can see that you have put real enthusiasm into the communication. You two must truly love each other."
"We know," I said, walking gently in front of Margaret. "We love each other very much. I am willing to do anything for her." I looked at her and she gave me her beautiful smile.
"Hearing this makes my heart warm," he said, putting his arms behind his back, looking up at the night sky. "True love is... a precious gift that is often taken for granted. If you are not careful, it is easy to lose it forever. No matter how hard you try, it cannot be replaced.
Before I asked the question that had been bothering me since we met, he started to walk away.
"Who are you?" I shouted.
He stopped and turned his head. "Your biggest fan," he replied.
Then he walked away. Margaret and I looked at each other, puzzled by what had just happened. Later that night, we were sitting on the sofa watching a movie when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Want to know who it is," Margaret got up to see who it was.
She glanced at the peephole, froze in place, took a step back, and opened the door. Standing outside the door was the same person we had spoken to earlier that evening. He stood there with his arms behind him, his pale blue eyes gleaming like the moon.
"Honey?" I said, getting up from the sofa and joining Marguerite at the door.
"Please... come in," Margaret said to the man, shocking me.
"What are you doing?" I shouted and ran to the door.
The man walked in before I arrived and started touching her face. When I finally reached them, I smashed his face with my fist, knocking him back outside. I quickly closed the door and locked it. I turned to Marguerite, she was in a trance. I tried to get her out of it.
"Margaret!" I yelled, shaking her. "Margaret! Wake up!"
There is nothing I can do to get her to respond. I shook her, slapped her, and even splashed water on her face. there is nothing. Nothing will work.
Suddenly, the light in the room went out. I looked around until I talked about the silhouette of a man standing outside the window of our living room. I blinked and disappeared. I panicked and ran to the gun safe in our bedroom. Although we are nerds in the theater, we are well trained in self-defense and guns. If our lives are in danger, each of us can maintain our own state, and if there is time to use this training, it is now.
After returning to the living room, I immediately raised my weapon. The strange man stood there, pinching Margaret's face.
"Let her go, bastard!" I shouted, aiming at his head.
He looked at me, and the only thing I could see in the dark were red eyes. Then he turned his head to Marguerite, and I fired a shot, hitting him directly in the head. He fell heavily to the ground and I ran over. Marguerite also fell, but I caught her before she fell to the ground.
She still didn't respond, her eyes widened in a daze. I looked at the man... but he was gone. I gently put her on the floor, then quickly stood up and prepared my weapon again. Suddenly, I felt my back grip my neck firmly, and then I was thrown to the other side of the room and hit the wall.
I groaned in pain, grabbed the gun, and stood up slowly, shaking as I raised the weapon again. Once again, he grabbed Marguerite, but this time he pulled her head closer.
I felt my coronary heart race and my blood boil as he positioned her lips to his, his glowing purple eyes staring proper at me.
"NO!" I screamed as I ran towards them. He then, driven her to the aspect and opened his hands to me, as if inviting me to hearth on him once more. I obliged and fired 5 rounds into him, but all he did became allow them to connect as he laughed. I ran as much as him however he grabbed me through the throat earlier than I could do anything. He pulled me close to his face and I could see each scary feature.
Now not handiest did he have demon-like eyes, however, his face turned into included in disgusting, pulsating veins. In his mouth, have been two sharp fangs and a protracted slimy tongue, which rubbed in opposition to my face, as though tasting me earlier than taking his first chew. I lifted my gun to the arm that had a preserve of me and fired twice. He growled in pain as he released me and that I linked the butt of my gun to his face, again and again.
He fell to the floor and that I mounted him, smashing his face an increasing number of, harder and quicker. I may want to sense the blood gush and spray throughout because the bones in his cranium crack and disintegrate. By the time I was accomplished, there was nothing however smashed bone, brains, and blood. I panted as I stood returned up and limped over to Margaret, who changed into now completely unconscious. I shook her and she or he in the end opened her eyes, looking into mine with fear and confusion.
"Margaret," I said, feeling relieved that she become alright. I held her close and we laid there till I looked over to wherein the frame of the stranger must be. He became long gone and panic arose once more and we both stood up quickly. I turned to stand Margaret and screamed once I saw him standing behind her, still in the method of regenerating his face.
Earlier than I had a hazard to react he sunk his fangs deep into Margaret's neck. She screamed in pain as I screamed in rage, hitting the monster in the skull all over again with my gun. I felt bone crack again as he released her. Again, I established him and went to paintings, developing exhausted the longer it went. I knew this would not final, as he would without a doubt regenerate again.
It soon became apparent what exactly I used to be coping with. He had positioned Margaret right into a trance, simply by searching at her, even searching through a peephole. It wasn't till he invited him inner that he clearly was given in. He had glowing purple eyes and fangs, and he bit Margaret in the neck.
*"he's a god rattling vampire, "*I notion to myself.
At the same time as he becomes down, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed an old wooden brook. I broke it in half and ran lower back to the body, wherein I rammed it as tough as I could at once into his coronary heart. The frame started out to convulse and flail its legs and arms throughout. Suddenly, it stopped and went completely limp, before melting away into deep crimson blood and different disgusting fluids.
After catching my breath, I slowly became my attention to Margaret. She sat there within the darkness, legs folded and top torso full erect.
"Honey?" I stated, nervously drawing close her.
In the darkness, I should simplest see her silhouette, until her eyes started to slowly glow pink. There was only one thing I should think of to do. I love my wife. I'd do whatever for her. Although that meant chaining her up inside the basement, feeding her a pint of my very own blood each day at the same time as I figure out what to do about her.
While the starvation would hit her, she has become like a wild animal that can't be communicated with. So, I fed her my blood and he or she has become herself once more. She understood the scenario and in no way held it in opposition to me. It wasn't easy, however, it changed into all we could do. Unluckily, a pint most effective went to date, till soon it wasn't sufficient. So I gave increasingly more until the factor that I was endangering myself with so much blood loss.
It changed into then that I determined to feed her... Complete food. It started with small animals at first... And then cats and puppies. Soon I made the tough selection to ask homeless humans into our domestic, knock them out, and give them to her. This went on for a long way too long before it virtually commenced to affect us. She felt like a monster and that I did as nicely.
I like my wife and I might do anything for her, which brings me to now. I'm sitting here, writing this, shaking. There is literal blood on my palms as I try to compose myself. She asked me to do one closing component for her. I refused in the beginning... Because I loved her too much.
"in case you love me," she commented, looking me deep in my eyes, her now pale blues not blinking, "you may do that."
Tears fell from each of our eyes as I pulled her in close.
"I love you, Margaret," I whispered.
"I love you, Henry," she responded.
I could pay attention to the squish as I drove the wooden stake in her coronary heart. I trembled as I listened to her whimpers, gasps, and eventual silence. I broke down as her frame melted away into liquid. I laid there in her remains, sobbing.
I sit here now, with not anything left but the caution approximately the creatures of fiction which are very plenty a truth. I write my confession of the crimes I have committed out of affection. I say goodbye to any pals or cherished ones that may be reading this. I cherished her, and that I did the whole thing... For her.
THANK YOU

0 comments:
Post a Comment