The Highway - 01

| |






The Highway - 01

.Ours is a small family with Mom, Dad, Small Brother, and Me.

One day
Due to marriage, Mom and dad went to another villagethey also called my brother and me, But I Didn't get a holiday from the office, and my brother also said he couldn't come because he had exams..but I promised mom that we will come by the end of this weekend...


(after 4 days)...

The weekend had arrived...There was no understanding for my brother and me anymore..we were not listening to one another...by the way, for going to the village I told him to come soon in the evening...But I knew he won't listen to me and he went to his friend's house and came too late. That day it was late-night...I scolded him and told him that "we are living now.by the waywe had a car, and we both moved on...

It took 1 hour to leave city traffic and get to the highway..the village we had to go to is about 100km away.., after some time, my brother turned on the music...Apart from putting songs, he also raised the sound very high. I was so annoyed to hear that, So I screamed to turn down the sound..after that he raised the sound much more.. which made me angrier and then I turned off the music player. After turning off the music player, I started to scold him.." because of you we are soo late rather than that you raise the sound."I scolded him...After that, he said, "What would I know that it would become late"...As that we both were into arguments...

As we were in arguments, a truck beside us went faster..it went too closer...if it had come a little closer, it would have given a dash to us...by the driver's negligible, we would have been to an accident, so I decided to teach him a lesson...I raised speed, But as my brother was scared of speed, he told me to not speed up..but I didn't listen to him. I speeded up the vehicle, and when I reached the truck, the truck driver speeds up much more..thus, for the truck driver and me, it became like a small race...

After 5 minI reached the truck..As I was drivingI told my brother to tell the truck driver to stop beside...But my brother was calm. I didn't get any answer from his side...but I told him again to tell the truck driver to stop beside me..again he was calm. I could not understand what's going on there..so I immediately slowed down my car, but the truck driver went away...As that I stopped beside and saw my brother..his face was filled with fear...immediately asked him what happened..he said, "brother brother" two times. I asked him again, "what happened"...He said with fear, "brotherI didn't see anyone on that truck"...after listening to that, I didn't get what's going on there...

The truck was moving at such a speed...really is no one in there? "I was surprised" it was silent...I told him that "It is dark so you did not see anyone in there"...But he said, "no brother, the lights were turned on, and the steering was moving by itself" that time, I didn't get what's going on there...I told him to be courageous and started the car again..while I was driving, I once saw my brother's face..his face was filled with fear...I got that if he would be like this, he will be thinking that truck incident only...So I decided to divert his mind...

On the way we were going, there used to be only one hotel...whenever I used to see that hotel, there were not many people..that hotel used to be empty all the time...So I thought his fear will go down if I take him there..so I turned the vehicle towards the hotel...The thing that surprised me is that. The truck which overtook us was parked outside the hotel...That time I said to my brother, "did u see it because there was a man in that truck, so it is parked outside, comewe will talk to him," but he said, "no brotherwe will go from here come on"...

But today I decided to teach him a lesson, so compulsorily I will meet him today...and decided to go inside, and I parked the car outside the hotel...My brother and I got out of the car and started moving towards the hotel...while I was walking, I started looking towards the truck..the truck looked probably like an old model for me..there was no relation between the present lorries, and this truck,...So as we were moving forward, we entered the hotel...As we entered the hotel, it looked like a vast and huge inside. That hotel was beautiful, but I didn't get why many people weren't there. Meanwhile, I made my brother sit down at one of the tables..and I called a waiter and told my brother to give the order...

Meanwhile, I said to him, "wait on I will come now only, "...he asked"where."I told him "to search the truck driver.but he said, "brother don't go." but I didn't listen moved to search for him...went near the reception and asked "did any truck driver came here?"..at that time the receptionist looked towards me..his eyes were big..he said, "Yes he camehe is waiting for you." I didn't get that because I came here for him but, he is waiting for me?? I was confused...Then I said, "Okay, tell me where he is?" the receptionist pointed towards a room and said, "he is there only, go"..(it was annoying).....

But also made my mind fixed to meet the driver...and I started to move towards the room..meanwhileI saw my brother giving me a hint to not go there by nodding his head left and right...
But also I went towards the room..in that roomit was heavy silence inside..the room was filled with the truck photos that overtook us...I saw a massive mirror in the middle of the room.
Then I went nearby it, and I was looking at it..then suddenly I felt that someone touched my shoulder...I turned back suddenly, but I didn't see anyone...Again I saw towards the mirror...this time in the mirror I saw that someone is killing my brother with a knife...I didn't get what to do..and I suddenly rushed towards my brother, where I made him sit.

I didn't see anyone, there was no brotherno waiterno receptionist...I didn't get what was going on..and I suddenly rushed towards the exit door...and I tried to open it. Still, it was locked soo tightly....that time I got to know that something is going on here..and I decided to call the cops..and I picked my phone, but there was no network..and suddenly the lights were off..and the beautiful hotel got dark...I was soo confused, and I picked my phone and turned on the torch...when I turned it on... I saw that the beautiful hotel turned into a very old and haunted...if I try to go outside, the doors are locked..meanwhileI heard footsteps at the back of me..and the footsteps stopped near my back...I can feel the breath of the man back me...

[who was there back me?][where is my brother?][how the beautiful hotel turned into dark, old, and haunted?]

Answers to the above will be given in the next episode[stay tuned.]


...THANK YOU...

0 comments:

Post a Comment